NISA's Next Meeting: Fall 2019
Annual Technical Conference - Fall Conference Letter
*** CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FORM ***
NISA Paypal Shopping Cart
Conference Dates: Sunday, October 27 through Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Location: Hyannis, MA
"CAPE CODDER" HOTEL RESERVATIONS:
- Method for booking guest room reservations: Individual Call Ins or Online Booking Code.
- Online Booking Code for NISA Fall Technical Meeting: NISA1026
- Reservations are due no later than October 4, 2019. A deposit of one night’s room rate plus occupancy tax is required per room to confirm reservations. The Cape Codder Resort & Spa accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
- Individuals reserving their guest rooms may use our toll free number: 888-297-2200, or use the online booking procedure as outlined below. When calling, guests must identify themselves as part of the NISA - Fall Technical Meeting 2019 in order to receive the preferred group rates.
- To reserve online:
- Go to www.capecodderresort.com.
- Scroll to bottom right of home page where “Online Reservations” box appears.
- Enter Arrival Date, Departure Date, Adults, Children in the boxes indicated.
- Click on “Enter it now” where it says “Have promo or group code?”
- Enter Code NISA1026 where it says ‘group code’ and click “Update.”
- Select Room Type by clicking “BOOK NOW”
- Continue with reservation process.
DIRECT BOOKING LINK
Hyannis / Barnstable History
Since 1602 Hyannis has enjoyed a rich and powerful history.
Early settlers of this area were primarily farmers. In 1690 Edward Coleman, Jr. built the first permanent residence at the head of Lewis Bay and settlers from England incorporated the Town of Barnstable in 1639. By the 18th century, over 200 shipmasters had dwellings in Hyannis as the area become known as “the Port” due to its central location and marine activities. Since 1874 senators, dignitaries and presidents including President Ulysses S. Grant, President Grover Cleveland and of course President John F. Kennedy have visited or called Hyannis home. Today, Hyannis is the largest and most central village of the Town of Barnstable. Other villages include Barnstable, Cotuit, Centerville, Marstons Mills, Osterville and West Barnstable.
While visiting Hyannis, be sure to visit the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum and the Cape Cod Baseball League Hall of Fame and Museum to learn more about our past and present history.
NISA HOSPITALITY - SPONSORSHIP LETTER
Fall 2018 CONFERENCE SPONSORS
Central Illinois Scale
Coti Global Sensors
Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Scale Sales & Service
Systems Associates, Inc.
Return to top of page
Return to Topics
Return to Home Page